The Schultz Investment Company is a private family investment office. For more than 40 years, the Schultz Investment Company has provided equity capital for the start-up and growth of a variety of Illinois based firms.
We are proudly affiliated with the following entities:
Bob Schultz serves as the Managing Partner of the Schultz Investment Company. He also serves as:
- Chairman of AKRA Builders, Inc – a multi-state commercial construction firm.
- Director of Midland States Bank (NASDAQ: MSBI)
- Vice Chairman of GA Franchising – franchising arm of a Midwest based drive-thru drink enterprise.
- Chairman of The Lewis Fund – a Midwest based hedge fund.
In the non-profit arena, Bob serves a variety of organizations, including:
- Chairman of the Midland Institute for Entrepreneurship – a high school based entrepreneurship experienced based learning with 60+ programs across 7 states.
- Founding director, past Chairman and current treasurer of Catholic Charities for the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois – social services agency serving 17 counties in Illinois
- Board member, Construction Trades Educational Curriculum (CTEC) – innovative program for developing construction professionals at the high school level.
Bob received his bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Illinois, and a JD from the University of Notre Dame. While at Notre Dame, Bob attended Notre Dame’s London Law program, where he worked for a member for Parliament. Bob and his wife, Audra are parents of two children.
1207 Network Centre Blvd., Suite 3C
PO Box 218
Effingham, IL 62401